Rollergirls of Central Kentucky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6!

3 posters

Go down

OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6! Empty OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6!

Post  RainbowSmite Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:14 am

OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6! Recrui10
Rollergirls Of Central Kentucky are NOW RECRUITING new skaters for the hard-hitting, fast-moving sport of Women's Flat-Track Roller Derby!

Join ROCK skaters on Nov. 22 or Dec. 6 to talk all things derby, have some fun on the rink for open skate, and stick around for an actual ROCK league practice!

Saturday, Nov. 22nd and Saturday, Dec. 6 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm – Open skate/Meet and Greet - Champs Skate Center 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm - ROCK league practice - open to interested skaters!

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Please contact us at
rockandrollergirls@gmail.com with any questions - we look forward to seeing you there!
RainbowSmite
RainbowSmite

Back to top Go down

OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6! Empty I want to be a skater!!!

Post  alikat Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 am

How do I become a skater? I missed the open recruitment. Please let me know alicia031679@yahoo.com

Thanks, Alicia

alikat

Back to top Go down

OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6! Empty Re: OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6!

Post  JoeXCore Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:29 am

I PMed you details for our next 2 practices.
JoeXCore
JoeXCore

http://www.myspace.com/xlessthan3corex

Back to top Go down

OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6! Empty Re: OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ROCK - Nov. 22 and Dec. 6!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down