ROSI vs BNBG

Go down

ROSI vs BNBG

Post  florence_frightengale on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:14 pm

June 21st! Who wants to go?
avatar
florence_frightengale

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 45
Location : the loony bin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bettie_cracker

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JessieMaims on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:00 pm

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo+10' want to go, and was all set to last night, but then I got home and saw that I have a family reunion thing that day. (AND I got an invite in the mail from my grandmother about it. Fresh green beans and chicken and dumplings!) Plus I have to work that night. Sad
avatar
JessieMaims

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 34
Location : Directly above my feet.

View user profile http://jix1125.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JoeXCore on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:49 am

Yeah.. I was asked to ref that.. but we'll be in Philly for ECE.
avatar
JoeXCore

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 35
Location : Leington, Ky

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xlessthan3corex

Back to top Go down

where

Post  Maid of Dishonor on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:45 am

Evansville or northern ky??
avatar
Maid of Dishonor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : The Box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  florence_frightengale on Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 am

NKY!!! wooo!


*AND* I might have a new car then!! We are going to look at one today (I hope) - if the guy calls me back. So, I might even be able to contribute to the carpooling!
avatar
florence_frightengale

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 45
Location : the loony bin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bettie_cracker

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JoeXCore on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:33 am

Oooh.. fancy new car carpooling action.
avatar
JoeXCore

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 35
Location : Leington, Ky

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xlessthan3corex

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  RainbowSmite on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 am

florence_frightengale wrote:NKY!!! wooo!


*AND* I might have a new car then!! We are going to look at one today (I hope) - if the guy calls me back. So, I might even be able to contribute to the carpooling!

While I don't know if I can go to this bout, I do want to say that I want to get in on the Flo Frightengale carpool action as long as I get to come up with the conversational threads:

1. placentaburgers
2. breastmilk whipped cream
3. farting in general
avatar
RainbowSmite

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 39
Location : Right here, right now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JoeXCore on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:45 am

RainbowSmite wrote:
florence_frightengale wrote:NKY!!! wooo!


*AND* I might have a new car then!! We are going to look at one today (I hope) - if the guy calls me back. So, I might even be able to contribute to the carpooling!

While I don't know if I can go to this bout, I do want to say that I want to get in on the Flo Frightengale carpool action as long as I get to come up with the conversational threads:

1. placentaburgers
2. breastmilk whipped cream
3. farting in general

I'm going to end up crying due to having missed this aren't I?
avatar
JoeXCore

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 35
Location : Leington, Ky

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xlessthan3corex

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  Sugar Shock on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

RainbowSmite wrote:
While I don't know if I can go to this bout, I do want to say that I want to get in on the Flo Frightengale carpool action as long as I get to come up with the conversational threads:

1. placentaburgers
2. breastmilk whipped cream
3. farting in general

silent *reminds self to never ride in a car with Rainbow*
avatar
Sugar Shock

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 39
Location : right behind you!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UH YEAH

Post  AudZilla on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:57 pm

[justify] breastmilk discussions are way ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww FYI from riding in the car w/ them.....you'll be getting my therapy bills Twisted Evil
avatar
AudZilla

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-06-09
Age : 35
Location : hell's skylift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JoeXCore on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Amanda Monium wrote:
RainbowSmite wrote:
While I don't know if I can go to this bout, I do want to say that I want to get in on the Flo Frightengale carpool action as long as I get to come up with the conversational threads:

1. placentaburgers
2. breastmilk whipped cream
3. farting in general

silent *reminds self to never ride in a car with Rainbow*

Flo isn't much better... at least not while I'm around, she may be fine if I'm not.. hmm not sure.
avatar
JoeXCore

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 35
Location : Leington, Ky

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xlessthan3corex

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JoeXCore on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:22 pm

AudZilla wrote:[justify] breastmilk discussions are way ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww FYI from riding in the car w/ them.....you'll be getting my therapy bills Twisted Evil


Those were good times.
avatar
JoeXCore

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 35
Location : Leington, Ky

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xlessthan3corex

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JessieMaims on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:06 pm

If we can leave Lexington at 5:30 or 6 instead of 5 (says it starts at 7:30) I think I can make it and still be a good granddaughter.

Of course, I still have to see if I can trade someone that night of work. Trying to make this happen! Smile
avatar
JessieMaims

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 34
Location : Directly above my feet.

View user profile http://jix1125.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  florence_frightengale on Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Well, we are definitely not buying that Volvo. I am so glad we decided to take it to Paul's for the buyers inspection because they found some major safety issues. So, I can't drive to the bout Sad But I still would love to go, I just need to catch a ride with someone - like usual.
avatar
florence_frightengale

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 45
Location : the loony bin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bettie_cracker

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  RainbowSmite on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:46 am

Oh no! I'm glad you got it checked out, though, but how disappointing! Sad
avatar
RainbowSmite

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 39
Location : Right here, right now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JessieMaims on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:01 am

Okay, I got work straightened out. I can drive, but I'd need to clean out my car for more than one passenger.
avatar
JessieMaims

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 34
Location : Directly above my feet.

View user profile http://jix1125.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  JoeXCore on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:37 am

It does appear our own The Patriarchy will be reffing this bout.
avatar
JoeXCore

Posts : 98
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 35
Location : Leington, Ky

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xlessthan3corex

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  GorieDeTails on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:40 pm

Hope to see some of you guys there! Wish me luck!!
avatar
GorieDeTails

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Evansville, IN

View user profile http://www.rollergirlsofsin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  Ellie Slay on Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:48 pm

i know you'll all kick ass tomorrow! wish i could be there!! XOXO
avatar
Ellie Slay

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-06-04
Location : yer mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  florence_frightengale on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:11 am

GorieDeTails wrote:Hope to see some of you guys there! Wish me luck!!

Good luck, sweet thing! I will be there!! And a few more of us.
avatar
florence_frightengale

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 45
Location : the loony bin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bettie_cracker

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  DARSTROSITY xx:XX:xx on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:59 am

how was the game?
avatar
DARSTROSITY xx:XX:xx

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : Editing Room

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dars_o_nator

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  GorieDeTails on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:02 pm

Thank you so much to all of the ROCK folk that came out to see us last night. We have a lot of mixed feelings about how things went. I would love to get an outside and impartial perspective in regards to the bout. If anyone would like to contact me privately through MySpace, it would be so appreciated.
Love,
Gorie
avatar
GorieDeTails

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Evansville, IN

View user profile http://www.rollergirlsofsin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  Ragdoll on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 am

GorieDeTails wrote:Thank you so much to all of the ROCK folk that came out to see us last night. We have a lot of mixed feelings about how things went. I would love to get an outside and impartial perspective in regards to the bout. If anyone would like to contact me privately through MySpace, it would be so appreciated.
Love,
Gorie


when it comes to ROSI...
ROCK girls are biased.

ROCK <3 ROSI

Ragdoll

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-06-06

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rubyrichel

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  GorieDeTails on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:02 am

Ragdoll wrote:
GorieDeTails wrote:Thank you so much to all of the ROCK folk that came out to see us last night. We have a lot of mixed feelings about how things went. I would love to get an outside and impartial perspective in regards to the bout. If anyone would like to contact me privately through MySpace, it would be so appreciated.
Love,
Gorie


when it comes to ROSI...
ROCK girls are biased.

ROCK <3 ROSI

Awwww, we love you guys, too! I love you
avatar
GorieDeTails

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Evansville, IN

View user profile http://www.rollergirlsofsin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  florence_frightengale on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:08 am

I sent something to your myspace.

All this mutual admiration makes me think that we should schedule some sort of off-season public scrimmage again. Smile Well, a bout, but definitely before next season. Oh, Nuk'em....
avatar
florence_frightengale

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-06-03
Age : 45
Location : the loony bin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bettie_cracker

Back to top Go down

Re: ROSI vs BNBG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum